Zucchini is one of the very low-calorie vegetables; they provide only 17 calories per 100 g. It does not contain saturated fat or cholesterol. Its peel is a good source of dietary fiber that helps reduce constipation and offers some protection against colon cancers.
Zucchini maintains relatively moderate amounts of folates. Folates are important in cell division and DNA synthesis. When taken properly during early pregnancy it can help prevent neural tube defects in the fetus.
Zucchini is a very good source of potassium, an important intracellular electrolyte. Potassium is an electrolyte for the heart and helps bring lowering of blood pressure and heart rate by counteracting the pressure effects of sodium.
Healthy zucchini cream for reducing diets
Thus, eating zucchini brings good benefits for your health and what better way than enjoying them with this cream that, in addition to being delicious, is healthy as it does not contain gluten or dairy. Enjoy this cream that, in addition to being a good option to include in your weight loss diets, is a food that supports balance in blood pressure and digestion; in addition, it is economical.
In addition to this zucchini cream for reducing diets, also enjoy our recipes for anti-inflammatory carrot cream, and antioxidant asparagus cream, also designed to be a source of health for your body.
Ingredients for zucchini cream
· 1.5 kgs of zucchini
· 1/4 cup coconut cream -> How to make coconut cream
· 3 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil (or enough to cover the bottom of the pot)
· 1 medium onion, diced
· 1 half garlic clove, finely minced
· A pinch of red pepper flakes
· 1 or 2 teaspoons organic vegetable broth
· Water to cover the top of the zucchini
· Grape tomato, finely chopped for garnish
· Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the zucchini lengthwise, into about 1/2-inch slice
2. Place a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan and heat.
3. Add the onion and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
4. Add the pepper flakes and garlic and cook until the garlic begins to color.
5. Add the zucchini and cover with cold water.
6. Turn up the heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the zucchini can be easily pureed.
7. Puree in a food processor or immersion blender.
8. Return to the saucepan and add the cream. Season with salt and pepper and add the vegetable broth to give it more flavor.
9. Serve on the plate and decorate with a little more cream making a swirl and decorate with chopped tomato. You can also decorate with avocado, some toasted nuts, etc. Enjoy this zucchini cream in your meals or dinners.
Having perfect smooth skin free of blemishes, impurities, skin tags, and moles is something everyone wants. If you are unhappy with marks on your skin or just want healthier and more radiant skin, then a must-use essential for you is Skincell Advanced. With this highly-concentrated formula supercharged with anti-inflammatory and antioxidants, you have nothing to lose, except your skin tag, moles and warts, and even acne!