Our body is a very powerful machine that consists of several vital organs that are responsible for cleaning all accumulated toxins. These organs are the intestine, liver and kidneys. They filter and expel all organic waste that can cause illness or complications. When this internal purification does not occur, or is done inefficiently, several symptoms characteristic of a body with toxicity begin to appear.
· Weight loss, or excessive gain.
· Digestive problems.
· Acne lesions on the skin.
· Recurrent infections
The accumulation of toxins or microorganisms inside our body can be the product of metabolic diseases, cancer, prolonged medical treatments, immune deficiency, viral diseases, among others. When you are a healthy, active person and you want to deeply cleanse your body, you should consume detoxifying and cleansing products, their frequent intake will make you enjoy enviable health.
Natural shakes to detoxify the body
In this article we will give you the recipe for 5 natural shakes to achieve this purpose. Follow them to the letter and you will regain the strength and vitality necessary for an excellent workout. In turn, we share several super useful tips to maintain a healthy and well-exercised body.
1. Tomato and melon smoothie:
The two ingredients in this rich smoothie are very natural. The properties of melon are completely diuretic. The tomato, for its part, has vitamin C and minerals that are very necessary in body development.
Add 3 ripe tomatoes and 2 large melon slices to your blender. You can emulsify with the juice of two oranges. At the end, you will add half a tablespoon of honey to improve the flavor. Consume a glass every morning before breakfast, you can repeat it for 7 days in a row.
2. Cucumber and pineapple smoothie:
This recipe is highly recommended in diets or detox plans. Obviously because of the wonderful characteristics of both ingredients. The cucumber will deeply hydrate your body while removing accumulated toxic waste.
For its part, pineapple will fill you with vitamins and minerals producing a mild diuresis that will finish purifying your entire body. Add 3 pineapple slices and a medium cucumber to your blender, mix for 5 minutes and serve on an empty stomach. Consume a daily service for a month.
3. Parsley, spinach and orange smoothie:
This green smoothie will deeply cleanse your body. All its components are purifying and contain high levels of vitamins and minerals. Make your recipe by mixing in your blender 2 sprigs of parsley, 3 spinach leaves and the juice of 3 oranges. Let it blend for 10 minutes. At the end, sweeten with honey. We advise you to drink 1 glass a day for 15 days.
4. Carrot, strawberry and celery smoothie:
This time we recommend a fun and very effective mix. Carrots have a dose of vitamin D required by the body. For their part, strawberries and celery are loaded with vitamin C, iron and have diuretic effects. You have to mix, 2 small carrots, 5 ripe strawberries and a stalk of celery. You will beat for 10 minutes and at the end serve a glass 2 times a day for 15 days.
5. Lemon, aloe and apple smoothie:
Aloe Vera is a natural plant with cleansing and regenerative properties. The lemon acts in the same way due to its large amount of vitamin C. Finally, apples will eliminate all the toxins that damage your body.
Mix a green apple, the juice of 4 ripe lemons and 3 aloe vera crystals. Blend for 10 minutes, consume a glass daily for 7 days. Your skin will look beautiful and hydrated as well as a boost of energy after taking it.
Tips for a healthy body
· Follow a balanced nutritional plan. Full of natural foods and free of highly processed or sugary products.
· Consume 2 liters of filtered water every day.
· Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages and addictive substances, such as tobacco or other drugs.
· Take natural cleansers once a month.
· Do your exercise routines, at least 3 times a week?
· Perform monthly check-ups of your health through laboratory tests. They will reflect the state your body is in.
· Stay away from sugary drinks, such as soda, soda or dark tea, and even diet drinks.
· Do not consume medications in excess, since these can damage your liver, if you really need it, consult your doctor, but never take medications on your own.
Green juices will be your great ally to keep your body clean, learn to prepare green juices in the best way.
Whenever you have routine blood tests at a physical exam, chances are one of the numbers will be a measurement of your glucose, or blood sugar. A normal blood sugar level is less than 100 milligrams per deciliter of blood (mg/dL) after an eight-hour fast.