Know what are the negative effects that toxins that are present in processed foods can have on our body. You need to be able to replace these foods that can end up affecting your health without you being aware of it.
Toxic in processed foods
Today it is very common to hear about a problem with toxins in processed foods. To understand the potential hazards in our dishes and avoid toxins in food, try reading labels, understanding food sources, and keeping your kitchen clean of the following ingredients that we will discuss below. This is especially important for children's dishes; they are finally the ones who eat more of this type of toxic sources for the body.
1.- High fructose corn syrup
Potential effects of high fructose corn syrup: obesity, insulin resistance, increased belly fat, heart disease.
2.- Trans fats
Labeled "partially hydrogenated" or "hydrogenated," trans fats are potentially harmful to the body. The negative effects that they can trigger are: heart disease, cancer, diabetes among many others.
3.- Artificial flavors
The so-called " natural flavors " are a blank term that refers to more than 100 possible chemical additives that are used today to flavor all kinds of foods. The potential effects it presents can be listed in these two main ones: allergies and behavioral disturbances.
4.- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
Potential effects of monosodium glutamate: chest pain, heart palpitations, headache, stimulation of taste causing us the sensation of wanting to eat more.
5.- Artificial colors
Artificial colors are used in all types of food, some examples of these are sweets and chips, in dressings and applesauce, among many others. What are the negative effects on our health: allergies, sinus congestion, hyperactivity in children, worse symptoms such as attention deficit disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
6.- Artificial Sweeteners
· Aspartame (Equal, Nutrasweet): Mainly affects the nervous system.
· Potential Effects: headache, dizziness, memory loss, seizures.
· Sucralose (Splenda): Decreases the good bacteria in the gut.
· Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K): Studies indicate that this can cause cancer.
· Neotame: More studies are needed to verify its safety.
· Saccharin (Sweet'NLow): Proven to cause cancer in animals. Suspected of being a human carcinogen.
What are the harmful effects of preservatives?
· TBHQ: Tinnitus, nausea, vomiting.
· Polysorbates (60, 65 and 80): Infertility, immunosuppressant, anaphylaxis.
· BHT / BHA: Liver and kidney problems. BHA is a possible carcinogen.
· Sodium Benzoate: Allergic reactions, carcinogen.
· Sulfites: Allergic reactions - especially asthmatic.
Silencil, Silencil Review, Silencil Reviews, Silencil Supplement, Silencil Supplement Review, Silencil Supplement Reviews, Silencil Supplements, Silencil Supplements Review, Silencil Ingredients, Silencil Ingredients Review, Silencil Customer Reviews, Silencil Customer Experience, Silencil Home Remedies, Silencil Symptoms, Silencil scam or not, Silencil side effects, Silencil Videos, Silencil Secrets, Silencil Capsules, Silencil amazon, Silencil, Silencil Review, Silencil Reviews, Silencil Supplement, Silencil Supplement Review, Silencil Supplement Reviews, Silencil Supplements, Silencil Supplements Review